Contributors: SkyVerge, maxrice, tamarazuk, chasewiseman, nekojira, beka.rice
Donate link: https://firstname.lastname@example.org&item_name=Donation+for+WooCommerce+Customizer
Tags: woocommerce, woocommerce shop, woocommerce filters, woocommerce text
Requires at least: 4.4
Tested up to: 5.3.2
Stable tag: 2.7.2
License: GPLv3 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
Helps you customize WooCommerce without writing any code!
== Description ==
WooCommerce includes tons of filters to let you customize button text, labels, and more, but you have to write PHP code to use them. This plugin provides a settings page where you can add your customizations and save them without needing to write any code or modify any templates, which is helpful for quick change testing.
> **Requires** WooCommerce 3.0.9+
Here are some customizations you can make:
* Add to Cart button text for different product types (within the shop loop and on a single product page)
* Sales badge text for the shop or product pages
* The number of products displayed per page
* Heading text for the "Product Description" and "Additional Information" tab.
* Checkout page coupon / login text
* Checkout page "Create Account" checkbox default
* Checkout page "Submit Order" button text
* Tax Label text
* Placeholder image source
To make these changes, go to **WooCommerce > Settings** and view the "Customizer" tab.
> **Note**: This plugin does not support being network activated on multisite. To use this on a multisite network, you must activate the plugin individually on each site.
= Support Details =
We do support our free plugins and extensions, but please understand that support for premium products takes priority. We typically check the forums every few days (with a maximum delay of one week).
= More Details =
- See the [product page](http://www.skyverge.com/product/woocommerce-customizer/) for full details.
- View more of SkyVerge's [free WooCommerce extensions](http://profiles.wordpress.org/skyverge/)
- View all [SkyVerge WooCommerce extensions](http://www.skyverge.com/shop/)
== Installation ==
1. You can (a) Search Plugins > Add New for "WooCommerce Customizer", (b) Upload `woocommerce-customizer` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory, or (c) upload the zip file via the "Plugins > Add New" menu
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. Go to the 'Customizer' tab under WooCommerce > Settings
4. Start customizing!
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Why can't I customize xyz? =
Most likely because a filter does not yet exist within WooCommerce, or a filter does exist but is too complicated to be of use with this plugin.
= Why don't the settings show up under the WooCommerce Settings? =
Do you have this network activated for a multisite installation? If so, you'll need to remove the plugin, then activate it on each child site as needed, as the plugin does not support being network activated.
= I found a bug! What do I do? =
Please submit an issue on [GitHub](https://github.com/skyverge/woocommerce-customizer/) along with a description of the problem so we can fix it :)
= Can I contribute to the plugin? =
Of course! Please fork the [GitHub](https://github.com/skyverge/woocommerce-customizer/) repository and send a pull request.
== Screenshots ==
1. Settings Page to start customizing!
== Changelog ==
= 2020.02.05 - version 2.7.2 =
* Misc - Add support for WooCommerce 3.9
= 2019.11.11 - version 2.7.1 =
* Misc - Add support for WooCommerce 3.8
= 2019.08.15 - version 2.7.0
* Misc - Add support for WooCommerce 3.7
* Misc - Remove support for WooCommerce 2.6
* Misc - Require WordPress 4.4+
= 2019.06.12 - version 2.6.1
* Misc - Declare WooCommerce 3.6 compatibility
= 2018.07.17 - version 2.6.0 =
* Feature - Added backorder text customization on product pages (props [@sandysaille](https://github.com/sandysaille)!)
* Feature - Added out of stock text customization on product pages (props [@sandysaille](https://github.com/sandysaille)!)
* Feature - Change bundle product add to cart text with WooCommerce Product Bundles (props [@DaisukiDaYo](https://github.com/DaisukiDaYo)!)
* Misc - Requires WooCommerce 2.6.14
= 2.5.1 =
* Tweak - Hook customizations later to be more aggressive about using WC Customizer values rather than filters from other plugins or themes
= 2.5.0 =
* Feature - Added sales badge text customization
= 2.4.0 =
* Fix - Image placeholder replacements are only shown in the shop, not in the WP admin
* Localization - Includes Persian translation, props [Saakhtani team](http://saakhtani.ir/)!
* Misc - Added support for WooCommerce 3.0
* Misc - Removed support for WooCommerce 2.4
= 2.3.1 =
* Fix - Fixes "headers already sent" error if WooCommerce is out of date
= 2.3.0 =
* Misc - Added support for WooCommerce 2.6
* Misc - Removed support for WooCommerce 2.3
= 2.2.0 =
* Misc - Added support for WooCommerce 2.5
* Misc - Removed support for WooCommerce 2.2
= 2.1.1 =
* Misc - Standardize the translation string
= 2.1.0 =
* Misc - WooCommerce 2.3 Compatibility
= 2.0.1 =
* Fix error when upgrading to WooCommerce 2.2
= 2.0.0 =
* Added Checkout "Create Account" checkbox default customization
* Added Placeholder image source customization
* Moved settings to WooCommerce > Settings > Customizer
* WooCommerce 2.2 Compatibility
* Localization - Text domain changed from `wc-customizer` to `woocommerce-customizer`
= 1.2.1 =
* Fix missing compatibility class error
= 1.2 =
* Fix issues with add to cart button text customizations in WooCommerce 2.1
= 1.1.1 =
* WooCommerce 2.1 Compatibility
= 1.1 =
* Refactor to support the upcoming WooCommerce 2.1 beta
* Localization - Text domain changed from `wc_customizer` to `wc-customizer` and loaded properly on `init` hook
= 1.0.1 =
* Add two new filters for customizing the Product Description and Additional Information tab titles
* Fix TipTips on Customizer page
= 1.0 =
* Initial release
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
How to create tabs with HTML and jQuery. Need a tabbed view for your websit...