Tags: user registration, registration, user profile, registration form, login form,
Requires at least: 4.0
Requires PHP: 5.3
Tested up to: 5.3.2
Stable tag: 1.8.1
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
Drag and drop user registration form and login form builder
== Description ==
User Registration plugin provides you with an easy way to create frontend user registration form and login form. Drag and Drop fields make ordering and creating forms extremely easy. The plugin is lightweight, extendible, and can be used to create any type of registration form.
Beside registration form, the plugin also supports beautiful frontend profile account page for profile edit, password change, Log out and more. Users can visit their account page after registration and view the details they have filled and can make changes if necessary.
The registration forms are 100% mobile responsive and optimized to display on any devices.
View [All features](https://wpeverest.com/wordpress-plugins/user-registration/?utm_source=wporg&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=ur-upgrade-to-pro)
Get [Free Support](https://wpeverest.com/support-forum/?utm_source=wporg&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=ur-upgrade-to-pro)
= User Registration Plugin in action: =
### Features And Options:
* Simple, Clean and Beautiful WordPress Registration Forms
* Drag and Drop Fields
* Unlimited Registration Forms
* Inbuilt Login Form
* Frontend Profile account page
* Multiple Column Design
* Multiple Form template designs
* Shortcode Support
* Google reCaptcha Support (v2 and v3)
* Email notifications
* Email Customizers
* Form Duplicate Option
* Admin approval option for registration
* Auto login option
* Email confirmation to register
* Enable/Disable Strong Password
* Default User Role Selection Option
* Support for profile image upload
* Form Preview Option on backend
* User data export in CSV
* Import/Export registration form
* Well Documented
* Translation ready
### Premium Addons
User Registration can be easily extended with some premium addons.
* [Style Customizer](https://wpeverest.com/wordpress-plugins/user-registration/style-customizer/?utm_source=wporg&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=ur-upgrade-to-pro) - Allows users to customize design elements like color, font size, font color, border, margin, padding and more for registration and login form.
* [Multi Step Form](https://wpeverest.com/wordpress-plugins/user-registration/multi-part/?utm_source=wporg&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=ur-upgrade-to-pro) - Allows users to break lengthy registration form into multiple pages.
* [Social Connect](https://wpeverest.com/wordpress-plugins/user-registration/social-connect/?utm_source=wporg&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=ur-upgrade-to-pro) - Allows users to register/login to your site with social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn.
* [Content Restriction](https://wpeverest.com/wordpress-plugins/user-registration/content-restriction/?utm_source=wporg&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=ur-upgrade-to-pro) - Allows you to restrict full or partial content from page, post to only logged in users or logged in users with specific roles. Check our article for [content restriction](https://wpeverest.com/blog/restrict-content-in-wordpress/)
* [File Upload](https://wpeverest.com/wordpress-plugins/user-registration/file-upload/?utm_source=wporg&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=ur-upgrade-to-pro) - Allows you to add upload field in registration form so that users can upload documents, images and more.
* [WooCommerce Integration](https://wpeverest.com/wordpress-plugins/user-registration/woocommerce/?utm_source=wporg&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=ur-upgrade-to-pro) - Integrates and syncs WooCommerce related information to user registration account page like orders, customer details, billings plus allows you to create extended registration page with woocommerce fields. Check [detail guide](https://wpeverest.com/blog/woocommerce-registration-form/)
* [MailChimp](https://wpeverest.com/wordpress-plugins/user-registration/mailchimp/?utm_source=wporg&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=ur-upgrade-to-pro) - Lets you sync your registered users with MailChimp list. Automatically add users to your selected MailChimp list upon registration.
* [Advanced Fields](https://wpeverest.com/wordpress-plugins/user-registration/advanced-fields/?utm_source=wporg&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=ur-upgrade-to-pro) - Lets you add advanced extra fields such as WYSIWYG, Time picker, Phone Number, HTML, Section title in form.
* [Conditional Logic](https://wpeverest.com/wordpress-plugins/user-registration/conditional-logic/?utm_source=wporg&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=ur-upgrade-to-pro) - Lets you apply conditions to your fields. Conditional Logic allows you to show or hide certain fields based upon other field’s value.
* [Profile Connect](https://wpeverest.com/wordpress-plugins/user-registration/profile-connect/?utm_source=wporg&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=ur-upgrade-to-pro) - Allows admin to connect users registered via other forms to User Registration selected form.
* [PDF Form Submission](https://wpeverest.com/wordpress-plugins/user-registration/pdf-form-submission/?utm_source=wporg&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=ur-upgrade-to-pro) - Lets you export user's data in PDF, PDF file as email attachment on form submission.
* [Payments (PayPal)](https://wpeverest.com/wordpress-plugins/user-registration/payments/?utm_source=wporg&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=ur-upgrade-to-pro) - Integrates PayPal into your forms for registration fee payments, donations, and more.
* [Geolocation](https://wpeverest.com/wordpress-plugins/user-registration/geolocation/?utm_source=wporg&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=ur-upgrade-to-pro) - Collects and stores users geolocation data along with their form filled information.
* [LearnDash](https://wpeverest.com/wordpress-plugins/user-registration/learndash/?utm_source=wporg&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=ur-upgrade-to-pro) - Allows users to view their registered learndash courses, course progresses, expiry date on my account section and more.
* [Invite Codes](https://wpeverest.com/wordpress-plugins/user-registration/invite-codes/?utm_source=wporg&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=ur-upgrade-to-pro) - Allows you to restrict the registration on your site to only users with invite codes. Check our [invitation code guide](https://wpeverest.com/blog/user-registration-invitation-code/)
* [Field Visibility](https://wpeverest.com/wordpress-plugins/user-registration/field-visibility/?utm_source=wporg&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=ur-upgrade-to-pro) - Allows you to hide registration fields on the registration form but show it in the account profile page and vice versa. Also, make selective fields read-only on profile page, registration form or both.
== Installation ==
1. Install the plugin either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
2. Activate the User Registration plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
3. Go to User Registration->Add New and start creating a registration form.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Do I need to have coding skills to use the User Registration Plugin? =
No, you don't need any coding skills. One can simply drag and drop fields, arrange them and use built-in shortcodes to display the form.
= Does the plugin work with any WordPress themes?
Yes, the plugin is designed to work with any themes that have been coded following WordPress guidelines.
= How can admin access registered users data?
All the users registered via the registration forms and their data can be accessed from the Users menu in the WordPress Dashboard.
= Can a user edit their profile informaton after registration?
Yes, a registered user can access their profile details via the account page. One can create an [account profile page](https://docs.wpeverest.com/docs/user-registration/registration-form-and-login-form/how-to-show-account-profile/) for their user using the shortcode available.
= Does the plugin come with a login form as well?
Yes, the plugin has a shortcode for the login form.
== Screenshots ==
1. Form Fields
2. Form Fields - Fullscreen Mode
3. Field Options
4. Form Settings
5. General Options
6. Login Options
7. Frontend Messages
8. Google reCaptcha
9. General Email Settings
10. Export Users
11. Import/Export Forms
12. Gutenberg Block
13. Registration Form
14. Login Form
15. User Account Page - Horizontal Layout
16. User Account Page - Vertical Layout
== Changelog ==
= 1.8.1 - 13/02/2020
* Fix - Fatal error while installing the plugin.
* Fix - SweetAlert issue.
= 1.8.0 - 12/02/2020
* Feature - Login option introduced for individual forms.
* Feature - Allows selective country selection in country field.
* Enhancement - Date field
* Enhancement - Conditional logic in edit profile.
* Enhancement - Real time password matching.
* Enhancement - Real time email matching.
* Enhancement - Modal popup with documentation links on form creation.
* Enhancement - Form settings dropdown changed to checkbox.
* Enhancement - Premium fields showcase.
* Tweak - Toggle feature added for field option's setting.
* Tweak - SweetAlert2 added in frontend.
* Tweak - CDN styling swapped with local file.
* Fix - Exclude unwanted fields in edit profile.
* Fix - Broken reset password link.
= 1.7.6 - 30/12/2019 =
* Enhancement - Registered user source.
* Tweak - Remove inline css from recaptcha.
* Fix - Email attachment hook mismatch arguments.
* Fix - wp_authenticate_user filter mismatch arguments.
* Fix - Hide/show password enabled in edit profile.
= 1.7.5 - 13/12/2019 =
* Enhancement - Redirect URL after logout.
* Enhancement - Password field eye icon.
* Fix - Escaping attribute in checkbox field.
* Fix - Remove admin notice from form builder.
* Fix - Case sensitive in confirm password.
* Fix - Invite code field name made non editable.
= 1.7.4 - 21/11/2019 =
* Feature - WPML Plugin Compatibility.
* Tweak - Country Field Default Value.
* Tweak - Icons alignment to support WordPress v5.3.
* Fix - HTML field Form Duplication.
[See changelog for all versions](https://raw.githubusercontent.com/wpeverest/user-registration/master/CHANGELOG.txt).
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
How to create tabs with HTML and jQuery. Need a tabbed view for your websit...