Contributors: jameskoster, woothemes, tiagonoronha
Tags: woocommerce, ecommerce, storefront, social, sharing, seo
Requires at least: 4.0
Tested up to: 5.2
Stable tag: 1.0.6
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Add attractive social sharing icons for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email to your product pages.
== Description ==
A simple plugin that adds an attractive sharing component to product pages. Prompt visitors to share your products on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or via Email.
This plugin requires the Storefront theme and WooCommerce plugin to be installed.
== Installation ==
1. Upload `storefront-product-sharing` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= I installed the plugin but cannot see the sharing buttons =
This plugin will only work with the [Storefront](http://wordpress.org/themes/storefront/) theme and the [WooCommerce](http://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/) plugin.
== Screenshots ==
1. The sharing buttons in action.
== Changelog ==
= 1.0.6 - 05.06.2018 =
* Fix - Compatibility with Storefront 2.3.
= 1.0.5 - 04.19.2018 =
* Tweak - Add `noopener noreferrer` to social media links.
= 1.0.4 - 06.15.2017 =
* Tweak - Open social media links in a new browser tab.
= 1.0.3 - 05.11.2016 =
* Tweak - Adjusted design to better suit Storefront 2.0.
= 1.0.2 - 06.23.2015 =
* Fix - Storefront install prompt no longer installs a child theme.
= 1.0.1 - 05.21.2015 =
* Fix - Properly encode spaces when adding the product title to the url.
= 1.0.0 - 04.01.2015 =
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...