Author URI: https://www.livemeshthemes.com/siteorigin-widgets
Plugin URI: https://www.livemeshthemes.com/siteorigin-widgets
Contributors: livemesh, freemius
Tags: widget, siteorigin, siteorigin widgets bundle, siteorigin page builder, siteorigin widgets, grid, gallery, video background, portfolio, carousel, shortcode, tabs, admin, plugin, page
Requires at least: 4.5
Tested up to: 5.3
Stable Tag: 2.5.9
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
A collection of premium quality widgets for use in any widgetized area or in SiteOrigin page builder. SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle is required.
== Description ==
Livemesh SiteOrigin widgets features huge collection of premium, easy to use yet highly functional widgets that can be used in a page builder like SiteOrigin or in any widgetized area of your site. This is really a premium plugin that you can get for free.
This plugin comes with widgets for just about everything you need to build a professional website without switching to a premium theme - hero headers, services, team profiles, statistics, testimonials, clients list, portfolio/posts grid, carousels, varieties of tabs, accordions, buttons, icon lists, pricing plan and much more in the PRO version. All the widgets that help turn your free theme into a premium one with just a few clicks. Every premium page builder element you need is available for easy drag and drop into your page by just activating this plugin.
SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle plugin must be activated to use this plugin. After you activate the required plugins, enable our widgets by going to Plugins > SiteOrigin Widgets in your WordPress admin.
Although not required, Page Builder by SiteOrigin is recommended.
See the all of widgets in action here -
The plugin comes with the following widgets. Almost all of the widgets come with a dark version. -
The PRO version of the plugin comes with additional SiteOrigin widgets and advanced features added to elements above -
Important: You must activate widgets you need to use from Plugins > SiteOrigin Widgets so that they can be available to use..
Do you have suggestions to make or want to be notified of important updates? Reach out to us on Twitter -
== Installation ==
1. Install and activate the required plugin SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle.
2. Unzip the downloaded livemesh-so-widgets.zip file and upload to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory or install the Livemesh SiteOrigin Widgets plugin from WordPress repository. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
3. Enable all the widgets you need from Plugins > SiteOrigin Widgets.
4. If you need page builder functions, install and activate the optional plugin Page Builder by SiteOrigin.
5. For Portfolio widget, install and activate the optional plugin Portfolio Post Type plugin. The Portfolio widget is built using custom post type registered by this plugin.
Optionally, if you have premium version installed, you can import the sample data that replicates the demo site for you by importing the file sample-data.xml file located in the plugin directory. The import option is available under Tools > Import in WordPress admin.
== Support ==
The premium version of the plugin entitles you to quick support with replies posted within 24 hours (on week days).
Please submit your support query through our website contact form. This will create a support ticket in our support portal.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Does it work with the theme that I am using? =
Our tests indicate that the widgets work well with most themes that are well coded. You may need some minor custom CSS with themes that hijack the styling for heading tags by using !important keyword.
The demo site is best recreated with a theme that supports a full width page template without sidebars. The widgets can still be used in the widgetized sidebars of pages of default template.
= How to enable the dark version for any widget? =
In SiteOrigin page builder, add a row wrapper for the widget, edit row and check the option 'Dark Background?' under 'Row Styles' > Design.
If not using a page builder, you can wrap the widget with a div of class 'lsow-dark-bg' to invoke dark version. Make sure you set the appropriate dark background for the wrapper div.
= Can't see any of the widgets in the widget list. Seeing 'Missing Widget' error upon import. =
Please make sure the SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle plugin is installed/activated and enable the widgets from Plugins > SiteOrigin Widgets in WordPress admin.
= My portfolio does not show any items. =
Pls install and activate the Portfolio Post Type plugin to enable custom post type Portfolio.
== Screenshots ==
1. Enable widgets in Plugins > SiteOrigin Widgets > Disabled tab.
2. Livemesh SiteOrigin Widgets in action in SiteOrigin Page Builder tab of Page Edit window.
3. Editing a widget in the SiteOrigin Page Builder.
4. Editing a widget in the Appearance > Widgets page.
5. Livemesh SiteOrigin widgets in the Appearance > Widgets page.
== Changelog ==
= 2.5.9 =
* Tweak - Enabled lazy load for all the widgets except for the Posts Grid addon. Posts Grid utilizes the popular Isotope library for laying out grid elements and Isotope library is not compatible with lazy loading of images.
* Updated - Freemius SDK 2.3.2 with Opt-In / Out Enhancements, User Change, and More.
= 2.5.8 =
* Updated - Freemius SDK 2.3.1 with white label mode, URL whitelisting and other features and bug fixes.
= 2.5.7 =
* Fixed - The taxonomy chosen dropdown displaying superfluous taxonomies in the dropdown for Posts Grid.
= 2.5.6 =
* Fixed - Some sites reporting error - call to undefined function get_blog_list().
* Updated - Freemius to 2.3.0.
= 2.5.3 =
* Fixed - The posts carousel widget navigation arrows missing.
= 2.5.2 =
* Updated - Freemius library with a security fix. Recommended to update immediately.
* Fixed - Unwanted loading of scripts and CSS in pages where livemesh widgets are not used
* Fixed - Some themes can raise JS error due to jQuery $ being unavailable
= 2.5.1 =
* Fixed - The posts grid widget won't show up with the free version of the plugin
= 2.5 =
* Added - Major release of the plugin with extensive support for filters and templates to enable users to customize the output generated by the widgets. You can now create a template file in siteorigin-widgets folder in your child theme to customize the widgets html or use filters to customize output generated by the widgets.
* Updated - Documentation providing information on how to use templates and filters to customize the plugin widgets
* Added - Filters for settings object employed for rendering the widgets
= 2.3 =
* Fixed - Incompatibility with certain themes due to different versions of waypoints scripts being used.
* Fixed - Misplaced HTML5 video background hero header video tags information
= 2.2.1 =
* Fixed - Bug fixes.
= 2.2 =
* Added – Seamless control of number of columns at all device resolutions for all those elements that involve grid – posts/portfolio grid, clients, services, testimonials, team, charts, pricing table etc.
* Added - Sample animations for services, clients, testimonials, team and pricing table.
= 2.1 =
* Added – New simpler grid system for all elements that use grid.
= 2.0 =
* Moved to a single code base for premium and free versions
= 1.7.4 =
* Fixed – Posts Grid columns will not align in fit rows patterns in certain sites.
* Updated - The waypoints script to 4.x version
= 1.7.3 =
* Fixed – Posts Grid columns can break in certain resolutions in FireFox.
* Fixed - The piechart value is not being rounded.
* Fixed - The post grid and posts carousel date format not reflecting the user preference specified in Settings page.
= 1.7.2 =
* Fixed – Portfolio grid items fail to show up in right size and alignment in certain rare situations
= 1.7.1 =
* Fixed – Some themes have trouble rendering grid columns
* Fixed - Comma shows up in category list for the image hover in grid
* Fixed - Accordion titles not processing HTML tags
= 1.7 =
* Upgrade – Simpler grid system based on NEAT 2.1 version
* Updated - The CSS is now optimized for vendor prefixes with reduced properties and file size.
= 1.6.1 =
* Added - Ability to rate plugin from admin screen
= 1.6 =
* Fixed – The post image in a grid or posts carousel was not clickable to the link specified
* Fixed – The grid filters would not center when a heading was not specified.
* Fixed – The grid filters will not display multi-line on devices of lower resolutions like mobile devices.
* Fixed - The grid layout would break between 800px and 1024px device resolution
* Updated - Compatibility with WordPress 4.9 version
= 1.5.3 =
* Fixed - Translations not working with default files provided by plugin
= 1.5.2 =
* Correction for author URL and other plugin details.
= 1.5.1 =
* Added - Support for multiple taxonomies in a single grid instance.
* Added - Ability to display and filter the grid for multiple taxonomy terms
* Added - Display information for grid items from multiple taxonomies
* Added - Support for multiple taxonomies in a single posts carousel instance
* Added - Display information for post carousel items from multiple taxonomies
* Fixed - The client images would show up misaligned and with additional padding in certain sites
* Tweak - Parsing the query arguments for chosen taxonomy terms
* Added - A new demo site with preview pages for all widgets and digital ecommerce-store for easy purchase management. Moved from Gumroad to Easy Digital Downloads based purchases.
= 1.5.0 =
* Fixed - The gutter or spacing between posts carousel items not taking effect with latest update of page builder
* Fixed - The heading element for the livemesh grid displayed even when no heading title is specified
* Fixed - Restored the missing instagram icon in team profile widget
* Tweak - Moved to the_excerpt() from get_the_excerpt() in posts carousel and livemesh grid widgets
= 1.4.9 =
* Fixed - The top and bottom padding attributes for rows were not taking effect with 2.5.x version of page builder
* Updated - The top and bottom padding attributes for rows deprecated. Pls use native padding settings of page builder which now provides more fine grained padding controls.
* Updated - We have moved; all URLs now point to our new site https://www.livemeshthemes.com
* Added - Hebrew translation files - thanks Ahrale!
= 1.4.8 =
* Fixed - The grid filter hidden behind the grid items when number filters get big
* Fixed - Pricing button overflowing the container element.
* Updated - Shortcode processing for team position and team member details
* Updated - Updated isotope and images loaded plugin scripts
= 1.4.7 =
* Fixed - The taxonomy filter not reflecting custom taxonomies in grid widget.
* Fixed - The taxonomy list in posts carousel not displaying custom taxonomies.
= 1.4.6 =
* Fixed - Translation of published date on the grid.
* Fixed - Shortcodes not being processed in hero header widget.
* Updated - Documentation for the widgets.
= 1.4.5 =
* Fixed - Tabs defaulting to zero on mobile width when saving changes.
= 1.4.4 =
* Fixed - Admin notices were being removed due to a missing conditional statement.
= 1.4.3 =
* Fixed - Top padding and bottom padding field for various resolutions.
= 1.4.2 =
* Added - Compatibility with WordPress 4.6.
* Added - Comparison table of Lite vs PRO version.
= 1.4.1 =
* Fixed - Display of titles for widgets
* Fixed - Check for page id when displaying posts/pages in a grid to avoid infinite loop
= 1.4 =
* Added - Detailed documentation for all widgets
* Added - Plugin options window for enabling all widgets in one go along with other options.
* Added - Ability to enter Custom CSS in plugin options
* Added - Default theme color option for widgets
* Added - Support for lightweight Portfolio Post Type plugin. Jetpack custom post types module no longer recommended.
* Fixed - The shortcodes not processed by accordion
* Fixed - The grid heading was not being displayed
* Some styling improvements and fixes
= 1.3 =
* New widgets - Flat style buttons and Icon List widget
* New fields - Datepicker and Timepicker for developing SiteOrigin widgets
* Fixed - Some themes squeeze the images in a Livemesh grid or Team widget.
* Fixed - Couple of widgets fail to display the post links.
* Fixed - The testimonials slider not aligned to the center
* Some styling improvements and fixes
= 1.2 =
* New widgets - Responsive Tabs and Accordion of variety of styles
* New services widget style
* Ability to choose entry meta contents for carousel and grid
* Ability to set a link to the clients website in clients widget
* Email icon restored for team profiles widget
* Fixed some bugs, incompatibilities and design improvements
= 1.1 =
* Changed portfolio widget to a general grid that can accommodate any custom post type. Pls choose Projects post type in the build query in portfolio widgets after updating.
* Display post meta for blog entries in carousel and grid widgets
* Display hover information for entries in carousel
* Fixed some bugs and design improvements
= 1.0 =
* Initial release.
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
How to create tabs with HTML and jQuery. Need a tabbed view for your websit...