Plugin Name: Hide Page And Post Title
Plugin URI: https://profiles.wordpress.org/arjunthakur#content-plugins/
Tags: hide page title, hide custom post title, hide post title, hide title, title hide, hide, hide entry title, page title hide, post title hide, wp title, custom post type, cpt hide, custom post title hide.
Author URI: https://profiles.wordpress.org/arjunthakur
Requires at least: 3.5
Tested up to: 5.3.2
Stable tag: 1.5.1
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Hide title on single pages and posts.
== Description ==
Hide title or Hide page and post title plugin provides functionality to user to hide the page and post title.
= Major features of this plugin include =
1. Hide the title of particular page.
2. Hide the title of particular post.
3. Hide the title of particular custom post(CPT).
== Installation ==
The plugin is simple to install:
1. Download hide-page-and-post-title.zip
3. Upload the 'hide-page-and-post-title' folder to your /wp-content/plugins directory
4. Go to the plugin menu page and activate the plugin
== Screenshots ==
== Frequently asked questions ==
= How to hide the title of page or a post? =
1. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
2. Then Create New Post/Page Or you can use old one.
3. Now go to edit screen for pages or posts and click on the Hide the title options.
4. After you click on "Hide the title" just publish or update the page or post.
= What is the benefit of using this plugin? =
User can easily hide the title of posts, pages or the custom posts.
This simple plugin permanently redirects all 404's to the main blog URL.
Add an SVG image captcha and honeypot to your contact form 7 form.
A light-weight plugin which will remove the advertisement HTML comments co...
Let we say that you have been told to add some custom code (HTML, JavaScrip...
How to create tabs with HTML and jQuery. Need a tabbed view for your websit...