Donate link: http://betterwp.net/wordpress-plugins/bwp-minify/
Requires at least: 3.1
Tested up to: 4.0
Stable tag: 1.3.3
License: GPLv3 or later
Allows you to combine and minify your CSS and JS files to improve page load time.
== Description ==
Allows you to combine and minify your CSS and JS files to improve page load time. This plugin uses the PHP library [Minify](http://code.google.com/p/minify/) and relies on WordPress's enqueueing system rather than the output buffer, which respects the order of CSS and JS files as well as their dependencies. BWP Minify is very customizable and easy to use.
**Useful resources to help you get started and make the most out of BWP Minify**
* [Official Documentation](http://betterwp.net/wordpress-plugins/bwp-minify/#usage)
* Uses enqueueing system of WordPress which improves compatibility with other plugins and themes
* Allows you to move enqueued files to desired locations (header, footer, oblivion, etc.) via a dedicated management page
* Allows you to change various Minify settings (cache directory, cache age, debug mode, etc.) directly in admin
* Allows you to use friendly Minify urls, such as `http://example.com/path/to/cache/somestring.js`
* Allows you to use CDN for minified contents, one CDN host for JS and one for CSS with SSL support
* Allows you to split long Minify strings into shorter ones
* Offers various way to add a cache buster to your minify string such as WordPress's version, Theme's version, Cache folder's last modified timestap, etc.
* Supports script localization (`wp_localize_script()`)
* Supports inline styles
* Supports RTL stylesheets
* Supports media-specific stylesheets (e.g. 'screen', 'print', etc.)
* Supports conditional stylesheets (e.g. `